The secrets of healthy burgers are now revealed. Less fat in the patty requires a few tricks in the kitchen to keep things juicy; those tricks are here. There is now an easy way to get a delicious patty without having to fear that although the food is not healthy. The following recipe made patty is tasty and healthy for you.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/3 pounds ground beef sirloin
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 slice pepper jack cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 2 slices tomato
How to Cock
- Warm the heater to medium-high heat, in a small container, mix the mayonnaise with the other flavouring.
- Stir in sirloin, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning and Worcestershire sauce by hand, then divide into 2 loaves.
- heat oil to bake, place 2 the bread and bake for 5 minutes until cooked.
- Place the cheese on a plate and arrange the contents patty lettuce, tomato and cheese on it, spread mayonnaise on the burger stuffing
- Finished and ready to be served
Foods that can meet the nutritional needs of the body, including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, and various minerals such as calcium, iron. healthy food menu includes four of five perfectly healthy, consisting of rice, vegetables, side dishes, fruit and milk.
1. carbohydrate carbohydrates are a source of energy that our body needs to move and do activities. examples of simple carbohydrate foods as follows: – White rice – Corn – Bread examples of complex carbohydrate foods as follows: – Brown Rice – Oatmeal (oats) – Wheat bread
2. protein proteins function as enzymes in chemical reactions in the body’s metabolism. there are 2 types of protein are animal and vegetable protein. Examples of vegetable protein: – Sweet potatoes (potatoes, cassava) – Nuts (peanuts t long beans, and soy) Examples of animal protein: – Meat (beef, lamb, chicken) – Milk – Fish (tuna, anchovies, and banding)
3. fat Healthy foods are fat. Good fats are unsaturated fats. example: – Nuts – Olive oil – Seeds (sesame, sunflower seeds) – avocado – fish
4. vitamin Healthy foods are foods that contain lots of vitamin A, B, C, D, E, and vitamin K. vitamins are very important for the health of the body, increasing endurance and maintenance of the body’s organs. example: Fruit (apples, oranges, melon) Vegetables (spinach, kale, carrots, broccoli)
5. Mineral minerals needed by the body such as calcium, potassium, and iron. all adapt milk, vegetables and fruit
6. fibre Fiber foods are also included in a healthy diet such as fruits and vegetables