- Always start with the highest quality coffee beans.
- Keep your coffee making equipment clean.
- Maintain freshness by grinding beans as needed.
- Always use fresh, cold water for brewing coffee.
The optimum temperature for brewing coffee is between 196 and 204 degrees Fahrenheit. If using a filter or drip system, avoid brewing less than the brewer’s full capacity. Paper filters should be white and unbleached – also rinse before using. Use the proper ratio of coffee to water: the general rule is 1 level tablespoon of coffee per 6 ounces of water. Enjoy your coffee as soon as possible or if you want to drink your coffee later, pour it into a preheated thermos right after brewing. Coffee will retain optimum flavour and aroma for approximately 20 – 30 minutes after brewing.
Cafe Au Lait
Prepare coffee using 3/4 cup premium ground coffee and 3 cups water. Heat 3 cups milk. Pour equal amounts of hot coffee and hot milk simultaneously from separate pots into each cup. 8 servings (3/4 cup) each. Want to send a surge of delicious flavour into every sip of your coffee? Try adding flavoured syrups: mocha, mint, hazelnut, raspberry, pumpkin spice etc.
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup ground coffee
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup Irish whiskey or brandy
- 4 to 8 teaspoons granulated sugar
Beat whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla in chilled 1 1/2-quart bowl until stiff; refrigerate. Prepare coffee, using 3/4 cup coffee and 3 cups water.n heat 4 mugs or Irish coffee glasses by rinsing with boiling water; drain. Place 2 tablespoons whiskey and 1 to 2 teaspoons granulated sugar in each mug; stir. Pour hot coffee into each mug. Top with whipped cream; serve immediately. 4 servings (3/4 cup each).
Monthly coffee clubs have several benefits, first, you’ll always have fresh gourmet coffee and some clubs offer additional perks. We love the Connoisseur Club™ at Boca Java because number one, it’s free to join and number two it’s extremely flexible plus you choose your prefered roast and they roast in small batches to order so you’ll be guaranteed to receive the freshest roasted gourmet coffee on the planet. Gourmet Coffee. Roasted-to-Order. Just for You!
- Discount on all purchases
- Exclusive member-only coffees
- Free coffee sample with every club delivery
- Private sales and special offers
- Additional Boca Bucks with every purchase
- Shipping discounts
- An additional 150 Boca Bucks when you refer a friend
- There are no fees to join or remain a Club Member.
- You choose your coffee, delivery date and delivery frequency online.
- We roast and ship your coffee within 48 hours of your order processing!